It’s unbelievable what’s in a lot of skincare products. Why would you willingly slather your skin with potentially hazardous materials? How about natural skincare so pure you could eat it? That’s how pure some natural skincare products can be. well with sativa cbd
Your skin is the largest organ in the body and I know you want it to be healthy. When you’re healthy you look and feel good right? And isn’t that something we all want? Let me share with you the top five reasons to go natural with your skincare:
- Avoid carcinogens in your skincare. That’s right, there are hundreds of ingredients used in skincare that are potentially cancer-inducing. Ingredients like dioxane, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate (ALES), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate and Anionic Surfactants. These are just a few that can be toxic, this last one is used in car washes and engine degreasers and in many foaming skincare products!
- Fragrance-free — A lot of people are allergic to fragrances. Fragrances are created by synthetic chemicals.
- More active ingredients–natural skincare products contain up to 95% more active ingredients than synthetic products. The synthetics have lots of do nothing but fill up space ingredients.
- Your skin “eats” whatever you put in it and on it! I’ll bet you try to eat healthy. Natural skincare products contain nutrients that feed your body such as naturally occurring antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Reduce the effects of aging. Some natural skincare products feature all-natural cutting edge ingredients to turn back the tide on aging. Ingredients like a special type of anti-oxidant Nano-Lipbelle H E Q10, which can penetrate 7 layers of skin to fight free radicals and reduce wrinkles!
Make no mistake about it, what you put on your skin is as important as what you put in your body. Your skin absorbs nutrients both ways. And if you want to live a healthy lifestyle you’ll want to use natural skincare products. As a special bonus, they’re also environmentally friendly!